May 29, 2023
Why Blog? 11 Benefits It Can Offer You In 2023

Is blogging still relevant in 2023? If you think it isn't, then you might want to consider the fact that 86% of content marketers use blog posts as part of their marketing strategy. Key Takeaways WordPress users alone produce 70 million new posts each month 71% of bloggers say that SEO is the most important […]

Read More
May 22, 2023
SEO Trends & Predictions For 2023: Top 10 Takeaways

Today’s eCom marketplace is only getting more and more competitive. But with 82% of businesses reporting that SEO had a positive impact on their overall marketing performance and goals in 2022, you have to admit there's something of value there. Key Takeaways 82% of survey respondents reported SEO had a positive impact on marketing performance […]

Read More
May 15, 2023
Organic Marketing: What Is It And How To Get Started

Paid advertising may seem like the best strategy in today's competitive market. But 88% of marketers who have an SEO strategy in place expect to maintain or increase their investment in 2023. Key Takeaways 53% of businesses get their overall web traffic from search engines 54.4% of global website traffic comes from mobile phones 93% […]

Read More
May 8, 2023
8 Organic Social Media Tactics That Actually Work

More than 92% of American businesses have adopted the use of social media marketing campaigns. Can you count your business in this majority stat? If not, you may want to reconsider just how much social media can do for you.  Key Takeaways On average, Internet users spend 151 minutes per day on social media Social […]

Read More
May 1, 2023
12 Ways To Find New Customers And Increase Sales

All signs are pointing to another recession in 2023. However, we also know that most companies only analyze about 12% of their collected data, leaving 88% of opportunities (and threats) unnoticed. Key Takeaways SEO drives 1,000%+ more traffic than organic social media Blogging influences 6% of eCommerce sales; 12% for businesses that blog regularly 93% […]

Read More
April 24, 2023
Why Is SEO Important To Digital Marketing?

Digital marketing is a beast - A beast whose current worth in the U.S. alone is estimated at $460 million. SEO in digital marketing combines the best of both worlds: Focused on organic growth and on-page optimization, SEO can leverage your digital marketing efforts like paid search never could. Key Takeaways The compound annual growth […]

Read More
April 17, 2023
The Importance Of Blogging When Running A Business

If you don't have a blog on your website, then what are you doing? Blogging can not only help you get up to 55% more website visitors but can also increase your ranking potential by 434%. Key Takeaways 71% of bloggers say SEO is the most important source of traffic to your website Posts with […]

Read More
April 10, 2023
What Is E-A-T And How Can It Help You Master SEO?

Despite what it may seem, Google E-A-T is not the new Postmates. E-A-T has less to do with food, and more to do with quality content consumption. Key Facts E-A-T stands for Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness An additional "E" was added in December 2022 to convey the importance of Experience (E-E-A-T) 85% of SEOs and […]

Read More
April 3, 2023
A Step-By-Step Guide To Developing A Content Marketing Strategy

Content is King. But what's a king without a strategy behind the crown? At A Glance 44% of marketers currently use buyer personas to better under their buyer's journey 29% of marketers are projected to start using personas in the next 12 months Storytelling can boost conversion rates by 30% 64% of marketers whose organization […]

Read More
March 27, 2023
13 Ways To Increase Organic Traffic To Your Website

Want to increase organic traffic to your website or e-commerce store but don't know how? Don't worry - you've come to the right place. At A Glance 77% of Internet users read blogs while 80% of bloggers report that each blog post posted can help drive results Bloggers who publish two to six times per […]

Read More

Want To Stay "In-The-Know"?


✅  "5 Website Changes That Can Skyrocket Conversions and Sales"
✅  "99% Of All eCommerce Stores Make This One Revenue-Killing Mistake"
✅  "Software Roundup: The (5) Marketing Tools That Can Help You Increase Sales Right Now"
See you on the inside!
Up Inc. was started on the premise that marketing doesn't have to be a "black box" accessed by the few.  We aim to not only gain significant results for our clients, but also educate, collaborate, and communicate with them about what it takes to truly change the trajectory of their business.
Let's work together. Get Started >>
© 2023 Up Inc. Los Angeles. All Rights Reserved.